Our patrons support the charitable objectives of Dunoon Burgh Hall Trust and meet regularly to work together with the Trustees on the strategic imperatives of the organisation.
Our Patrons are made up from individuals who bring experience and influence from a wide and varied range of sectors including the business world and the arts.
- James Knox – Director, Fleming-Wyfold Art Foundation
- Lord Robertson of Port Ellen
- Colin Mclean – ex-Chair, Scottish Civic Trust, ex-Head of the Heritage Lottery Fund for Scotland, now professional landscape and building photographer
- Charlie Maclean – Author
- Michael Russell
- Richard Demarco
- Joe McAlinden
- John McAslan
- Baroness Kennedy of the Shaws – QC, FRSA, HonFRSE, a Scottish barrister, Labour member of the House of Lords. Highly regarded barrister and human rights and civil liberties campaigner
- The Hon Lord Tyre (Colin Tyre CBE)
- Nicholas Ferguson CBE
- Peter Drown
- Dava Sagenkahn